Rejuvenate & Replenish
Together We Flow
Together We Flow
A Nia Dance Retreat in Chacala, Mexico
June 10, 2023 - June 17, 2023 (7 nights)
Bethamie and Stephanie have prepared a week of joyful Nia dance (for every level) and blissful relaxation for you at the beautiful Mar De Jade retreat center. Watch this video to get a taste of the Mar de Jade experience.
Each day, your body and spirit will be nourished by sacred medicine:
Daily healing movement including Nia dance, gentle yoga, and guided breathwork meditation
3 exquisite meals served daily, with produce from the on-site 18-acre organic farm
Experiential workshops and embodied discussions on self and community care practices led by Bethamie and Stephanie
Ample free time to feel into softness: luxuriate in the magical waters of the Pacific Ocean, or go on a nature walk to explore the majestic grounds of Mar de Jade
Opportunities to access deeper levels of healing through massage at the on-site spa, or through 1:1 energy and somatic healing sessions with Bethamie and Stephanie
Community with other souls on the healing journey of the mind, body, and spirit
ACCOMMODATIONS & FEES
The total estimated cost for the 7 nights retreat, including retreat fee of $650, room, meals (3 meals per day) and miscellaneous expenses (airport transfer, staff gratuities and optional excursions) is $2000 USD. This total cost may be higher or lower, depending on room choice. (This cost does not include flight to Chacala, Mexico. Nearest airport, Puerto Vallarta, PVR).
3 Steps to Fully Book Your Retreat:
1) Complete the Retreat Registration Form below. Pay a $100 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot! This is applied to your Retreat Fee. Payment forms accepted: Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org), Venmo (catchlight27). You will receive an email with payment due dates.
2) Book Accommodations directly with Mar de Jade. Instructions below.
3) Pay the Retreat Fee Balance of $550 (Total of $650 Retreat Fee) Payment forms accepted: Zelle (email@example.com), Venmo (catchlight27)
ACCOMODATIONS - Room rates are per person, for the week, and vary by size. All reservations include:
3 organic farm-to-table meals per day, with coffee, tea, and fruit served all day
Use of all retreat center facilities including private beach with hammocks, swimming pool and hot tub
BOOK YOUR ACCOMODATIONS with our discounted group rate using the options below:
Book Online (unique booking link for Together We Flow participants) OR
Call 1800-257-0532 OR
Note: The online booking system will only reserve complete rooms. If more than two people are booking together and wish to split the deposit on multiple credit cards, please call the hotel directly.
1. Attendees will have the option of using their full deposit for room and meals, with no cancellation fees, towards another reservation at Mar de Jade within 18 months of the cancellation date. In order to receive the full credit toward another reservation, guests must cancel with at least two weeks notice. In this case, follow the guidelines below for the retreat fee refund.
2. Attendees will be entitled to a full refund less 10% of the total cost of the retreat fee, room and meals, after the non-refundable deposit, with notice of cancellation 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
3. Attendees will be entitled to a full refund less 25% of the total cost of the retreat fee, room and meals, after the non-refundable deposit, with notice of cancellation 59 days or less from the scheduled arrival date.
4. No refunds with notice of cancellation less than two weeks prior to arrival.
5. Guests are responsible for all nights reserved at the rates reserved. There are no refunds or pro-rating for arriving later or leaving earlier than the reserved dates, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness.
Example of a typical day. Some days will offer larger blocks of free time.
7:00am – 8:30am Morning Breathwork &Meditation or Nia Dance ~ Alternating Days
8:30 – 10:00 Breakfast
10:00 – 1:30 Relax / Swim / Optional Excursion
1:30 – 2:30 Lunch
2:30 – 4:00 Self-Care workshops / Community discussion
4:00 – 5:00 Nia Dance
5:00 – 6:00 Gentle yoga and breathwork
6:30 – 7:30 Dinner
7:30 – 9:00 Relax / Socialize / Evening Workshop or Gathering